SoC Certificates

In the School of Communication

The Department of Theatre administers the Music Theatre Certificate Program. Only second-year students enrolled as theatre, dance, or performance studies majors in the School of Communication or as voice majors in the Bienen School of Music are eligible to interview for the Music Theatre Certificate Program, and students must continue in one of those majors to remain eligible.    

The School of Communication collaborates with the McCormick School of Engineering to offer the Human Computer Interaction (HCI) Certificate.