Business German Minor
The Department of German offers minors in German, German studies, and Business German. Each minor consists of 8 courses. The minors are designed to help students develop a coherent set of courses in accordance with their own interests in German language, literature, thought, culture, politics, and business practices.
- Prerequisite: GERMAN 102-3 Intermediate German or equivalent proficiency
- 3 German-language courses in language, literature, and culture, from list posted on the department website
- 2 at the 200 level
- 1 at the 300 level
- 3 courses in business German:
- 2 courses making up an individual concentration developed with the undergraduate adviser; may be taught in English
- Minors returning from a study abroad program must enroll in at least 1 300-level German-language course in the department.