Student Affairs Appeal

Students may appeal a decision made by a Student Affairs committee, or appeal a decision based upon policy (i.e., dismissal from the program due to academic performance). The decisions of the Student Affairs Appeal process are final.

To submit a Student Affairs Appeal, use the electronic form found on the SPS website on the Forms and Documents page. Students must include all relevant documents and evidence to support their appeal. Electronic supporting documents (doctors’ notes, etc.) may be emailed to or delivered to the SPS Registrar’s Office on the Chicago campus.